Top Deck Club is Cairns’ Best VIP Reef Day Experience
Top Deck Club is all-inclusive, comes with your valet and visits two spectacular outer barrier reef locations.
We are starting with an introduction to your valet. Next, we will travel to the Outer Barrier Reef and our first reef location. Sit back and relax as your valet will organise breakfast and drinks.
After breakfast, your valet will organise your equipment and make sure everything fits well. Then they will explain our reef briefings and let you know about your day.
While the vessel is on the way to the GBR, there is an informative Marine Biologist presentation.
Once we reach the reef, your valet will organise your water activities, including snorkelling, scuba diving and glass-bottom boat tours.
During your day, your valet will act as an in-water guide and organise anything you need while you are onboard.
After the first reef location, everyone will get back on board for lunch. Again your valet will organise a special lunch.
Then we will cruise to our second reef location and begin our next water session.
After the second reef location, we will enjoy a glass of wine, cheese and biscuits as we make our way back to Cairns.
A minimum of 2 passengers must book this Top Deck Club Great Barrier Reef Tour.
This tour visits two of our spectacular reef locations. On the day, our Captain will decide which reef offers the best conditions.
Top Deck Club the ultimate Great Barrier Reef Tour
- A personal valet/guide both onboard and in the water. Your private crew member ensures your trip flows the way you want it to and with you for the entire day.
- Private guided snorkel tours and scuba dive tours for that extra in-water care and attention.
- Reserved VIP Seating. In the Captain’s wheelhouse for the entirety of your trip.
- Skip the queues. You won’t wait in line for check-in, meals or collecting equipment.
- Dine-in style! Enjoy your fresh, chef-prepared meals delivered to your table.
- Up to 6 hours at two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations
- Unlimited Snorkelling at morning and afternoon reef locations
- FREE scuba dive* (no experience necessary)
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour – combined with other passengers (weather permitting)
- Pick up and Return to Cairns City Accommodation
- Marine Biology Presentation – combined with other passengers
- Large Sun Deck with padded loungers
- Australian owned and operated
Top Deck Club Itinerary
- 07:30 – First Board Reef Experience boat at the Cairns Marina ‘A-Finger’.
- 08:00 – Then depart, and Safety Talk with snorkel briefing
- 08:30 – Marine Biology presentation, followed by detailed scuba dive briefing for those participating
- 09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site.
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat Tour (approximately 20-minute tour)
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Cruise to our second reef location.
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese and biscuits
- 16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
- Round trip bus transfers from your Cairns city accommodation to the Marlin Jetty
- Marine biologist presentation
- Glass Bottom Boat tour
- One Scuba Dive for introductory and certified divers
- Afternoon Tea, including a glass of wine, tropical fruits and cheese and biscuits.
- Underwater Digital Camera Hire
- Snack Bar Purchases: Soft drinks, chocolate, chips, alcohol etc.
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts, hats etc
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area
- Second Scuba Dive at our beautiful afternoon reef location
- Cash and credit card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes, Towel, Hat, Sunglasses,
- Proof of qualification if you’re a Certified Diver
We have complimentary reef-friendly sunscreen available for all guests.
Reef Experience departs from
Cairns Marina: ‘A-Finger’ View map to Cairns Marlin Marina
Boarding commences at 7:30 am for check-in, directly on the vessel ‘Reef Experience.’
Arrive back to Cairns Marina at approximately 4:30 pm
Where Can I Park?
Several parking stations throughout Cairns are within walking distance of the Marina. Click here to see where
Top Deck Club Important information for Scuba Diving
We have a passion for showing you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, so please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws.
Queensland, Australia, has some of the strictest scuba diving rules globally and the safest scuba diving record. We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all regulations, including medical as is the law.
To avoid disappointment on your day of travel, we strongly recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire before booking, as some medical conditions, age, and medications may prevent you from scuba diving. It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
We are thrilled to help you with any questions you may have. Please get in touch with our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us.
Alternatively, you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms’ AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
For a single no decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive. For multiple dives, you should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning, you must wait 24 hours after your dive.
We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible.