Shaolin Port Douglas
Relax and unwind for the day on the Shaolin Port Douglas Sailing tours. The Shaolin is a historic icon of Port Douglas.
This beautiful Chinese Junk vessel has a rich history which the crew will be more than happy to share with you on the journey.
About Low Isles
Low Isles is a coral cay located 15 kilometres northeast of Port Douglas. This coral reef has two small islands which are separate but share the same coral reef. The first is Woody Island which is uninhabited is 4 acres surrounded by fifty-five acres of reef. The second is a smaller island called Low Isles which has an active lighthouse that has been operating since 1878.
Low Isles held the first ever scientific study of coral reef taking place in 1928 this study was over a twelve month period.
Soak up the stunning views as you arrive at the beautiful Low Isles. You will have time to wander the island’s beaches and explore the Lighthouse Museum.
The friendly crew will take you on a guided snorkel tour. Along the way, they will point out the many different vibrant fish and coral species which call Low Isles their home.
Keep your eyes peeled for green sea turtles! Swim back to the island to relax on the beach and enjoy a delicious tropical lunch.
On your return journey, enjoy the breathtaking views of the lush green mountains and coastline, which make Port Douglas so unique.
This boat is also available for private charters. Please email us for more details.
- Enjoy a relaxing sail out to Low Isles on a historic vessel.
- Join a guided snorkelling tour.
- Explore the island at your leisure.
- Morning tea, delicious buffet lunch, afternoon tea and complimentary drink on your return journey.
- snorkelling equipment
- morning tea
- delicious buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- complimentary drink on the way home
Tour departs from Berrth C23,
Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina
44 Wharf Street,
- Tour departs at 8:00 am and returns at 3:30 pm
- Boarding time is 15 minutes prior to departure
- Passengers must be capable swimmers
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team