Silversonic Port Douglas is the perfect choice for lovers of water activities.
Silversonic visits the Great Barrier Reef, one of the World’s Seven Natural Wonders.
Begin your day at the Port Douglas Marina with a 7:30 am check-in and arrive backing into Port Douglas at 4:30 pm at the end of your day.
Silversonic’s state-of-the-art catamaran cruises at 32 knots, quickly getting you to the Reef.
This tour spends five hours exploring three spectacular outer Great Barrier Reef locations.
Silversonic guests have access to the Great Barrier Reef straight off the boat.
Agincourt Ribbon Reefs offers fantastic coral and an abundance of marine life.
This tour is excellent for snorkellers, introductory divers and certified scuba divers.
Certified divers can do three scuba dives with three Great Barrier Reef locations.
First Great Barrier Reef location
First, certified divers and snorkellers gear up to explore this fantastic reef location.
Once in the water, there will be so many brightly coloured fish and coral.
Second Great Barrier Reef location
Next, Introductory divers get a fantastic opportunity to explore the Reef. At the same time, certified divers can do a second scuba dive.
Then guests enjoy a delicious lunch as the vessel cruises to the third Reef.
Third Great Barrier Reef location
Next, certified divers can do a third dive, and introductory divers can do a second dive.
During your time at this Reef, there is time for more snorkelling.
After this, enjoy afternoon tea while cruising back to Port Douglas.
Quicksilver’s Reef Pontoon is another excellent Great Barrier Reef tour.
Discover more fantastic Great Barrier Reef Tours
3 spectacular outer Great Barrier Reef locations at the beautiful Agincourt Ribbon Reefs.
Silversonic Port Douglas Itinerary
- 07:30 – First, Check-in at Quicksilver Reservations Counter.
- 08:15 – Next, board Silversonic Port Douglas
- 8:20 – Then enjoy a Complimentary morning tea/breakfast.
- 08:30 – Depart Port Douglas marina for the Outer Barrier Reef.
- Along the way, there are certified and introductory dive briefings.
- 10:15 – Then, arrive at the first reef location.
- Next, scuba divers gear up while the snorkellers’ site briefing begins.
- Then get ready to view the beauty of this natural wonder!
- 11:30 – Next, Silversonic departs for the second Reef location.
- Snorkelers site briefing.
- Noon – Lunch is a tropical hot and cold buffet.
- 13:40 – Third Great Barrier Reef location
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 16:30 – Approximate Arrival time at Port Douglas Marina.
- 16:55 – Coaches transfer guests back to the accommodation.
Silversonic Port Douglas Inclusions
- Return coach transfer from Port Douglas accommodation
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Up to 5 hours at the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
- Three spectacular reef sites.
- Delicious morning tea including focaccias and muffin cakes onboarding
- Afternoon tea cakes, cheese and biscuits.
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch.
- Reef Interpretation.
- Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins).
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Snorkel brief at each site.
- We have qualified lifeguard supervision.
- Equipment for scuba divers, including wetsuit.
- Hot freshwater showers.
- Prescription masks
- Lycra suits
- Reef Levy
Silversonic Port Douglas optional extras
- Underwater digital cameras are available for hire.
- Professional underwater photo and video services are on board.
|Silversonic Port Douglas||Adult||Child 4-14 yrs|
|Snorkelling and Cruise||$272.00||$195.00|
|Additional Costs for Scuba Diving:||Adult||Child 4-14 yrs|
|Intro Diver – Full Gear (1 dive)||$77.00||$77.00|
|Intro Diver – Full Gear (2 dives)||$149.00||$149.00|
|Cert Diver – Full Gear (1 dive)||$60.00||$60.00|
|2 Certified Scuba Diver – Full Gear Certified diver||$87.00||$87.00|
|3 Certified Scuba Diver – Full Gear||$107.00||$107.00|
|1 Certified Scuba Diver – Tanks Weights||$48.00||$48.00|
|2 Certified Scuba Diver – Tanks Weights||$75.00||$75.00|
|3 Certified Scuba Diver – Tanks Weights||$95.00||$95.00|
|Return Coach Transfers: (opt.) – Cairns, Northern Beaches, Silky Oaks $35 pp|
|BOOK NOW SILVERSONIC (PORT DOUGLAS)|
- Swimming costume and towel.
- Hat, sunscreen and shirt.
- Certification Card for Certified Divers.
- Cash/credit card for drinks and snacks, photos and additional dives.
This tour departs from the Port Douglas Marina.
Then Check-in inside the Port Douglas Marina at Quicksilvers reservations desk.
Coach Transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Silky Oaks are available for $34 per person.
Self Drivers, there is plenty of free parking at the Port Douglas Marina.
Important Information for Scuba Diving
We have a passion for showing you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
Please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws.
Queensland has strict scuba diving rules and the safest scuba diving record.
The Queensland Government Code of Practice regulates us and complies with all regulations, including dive medical, as is the law.
We recommend passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire to make sure they can scuba dive.
We will be delighted to assist with any questions you may have. Please get in touch with our office on 07 4037 2700 or email [email protected]
Or you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms’ AS.4005.1.
Flying after Scuba Diving
After scuba diving, do not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a single scuba dive.
You should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive for multiple dives.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning, wait 24 hours after your dive.
We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible.