See Port Douglas from a different perspective on the iconic Lady Douglas. Discover local history, breathtaking scenery and an abundance of wildlife
Port Douglas River Cruise
The Port Douglas River Cruise takes you on a journey that showcases spectacular coastal views.
Join the search for estuarine (saltwater) crocodiles and other wildlife. Join this idyllic calm water river cruise through the mangrove forests around Port Douglas. We see these incredible crocodiles on 95% of our tours as well as countless other bird and animal species.
There are several different cruise times.Each Port Douglas River Cruise passes through the scenic Port Douglas waterfront, past the marina with a cruise to the inlet entrance and exploration far up Dickson Inlet
An entertaining and informative commentary covers mangroves, crocodiles, local history of Port Douglas and all there is to know about the area.
See stunning wilderness, wildlife, shipwrecks as well as the picture-perfect scenery including stunning coastal views of the rainforest-clad mountains and local islands. The perfect location to enjoy the sunsets over the mountains on our sunset cruise.
Relax and enjoy yourself slowly cruising the calm waters of Port Douglas’ waterfront and drifting into the mangrove forests along the river.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavor to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Children’s prices are from 3 – 12 years of age
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation, and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility, and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
Port Douglas River Cruise Tours
Port Douglas River Cruise
1.5-hour cruise. Departing the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina. Pass through waterfront into the inlet and mangrove-lined estuary. Spot wildlife and take in natural beauty.
Sunset Port Douglas River Cruise
Experience a stunning Port Douglas sunset. There is nothing quite like watching the sunset over the majestic mountains.