Join Us on our luxury Liveaboard Great Barrier Reef.
Top Deck Club Liveaboard discover why this is the best way to see Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
From the very beginning of your trip to the moment you step off the boat.
Our Luxury Liveaboard packages are the best way to discover Australia’s Outer Great Barrier Reef.
If you love excellent service, Top Deck Club is for you!
The VIP Top Deck Club guarantees a relaxing reef holiday styled your way!
What is the Luxury Liveaboard experience?
Fantastic service – A VIP Top Deck Liveaboard holiday for people who wish to experience the best of the Great Barrier Reef in style!
Much like ‘first-class’ with an airline, it’s a tour tailored to your needs, so everybody’s Top Deck experience will be exceptional.
Top Deck Club provides an unbeatable level of customer care. The package includes additional luxuries, including a dedicated personal valet, late checkout times, deluxe three-course evening meals. Read on for more exclusive Top Deck Club service.
- A crew member just for you!
- Professional in-water guide for private scuba/snorkel tours,
- breakfast in bed,
- late checkout
A fountain of marine-life knowledge or all of the above.
From the moment you board until you wave goodbye, relax. You will be very well looked after.
Sample 2 Day Itinerary
7:30 am Breakfast onboard Reef Experience, Marlin Jetty “A” Finger, Cairns. Meet your Top Deck Attendant.
8:00 am Depart Marlin Jetty Marine Biologist Presentation Scuba Dive and Snorkel briefing
9:30 am Arrive Outer Great Barrier Reef ~ Transfer to Reef Encounter
10:30 am Snorkel Session – Sunbake and relax
Noon Buffet Lunch
1:30 pm Scuba Dive and Snorkel Session – Relaxation time
3:00 pm Cruise to our next Outer Great Barrier Reef Location
3:30 pm Scuba Dive and Snorkel Session – Relaxation Time
5:30 pm Sunset Cocktails
6:30 pm Dinner under the stars (weather permitting)
7:30 pm Night scuba dive, Relaxation time, Stargazing, board games or movie
6:30 am Early Morning Scuba Dive or Snorkel Session
7:30 am Breakfast served in your Cabin
8:00 am Cruise to next Outer Great Barrier Reef Site
8:30 am Scuba Dive or Snorkel session
10:30 am Scuba Dive or Snorkel session
Noon Buffet Lunch
1:30 pm Snorkel Session, Glass Bottom Boat Tour – Sunbake – Relax
3:00 pm Transfer from Reef Encounter to Reef Experience Wine, Cheese and Tropical Fruit Platters on return Journey4:30 pm Arrive at Marlin Marina Cairns Itineraries can change slightly due to different Seasons
Spoil yourself and book your Top Deck Scuba Diving adventure today!
- The opportunity to stay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef is a highlight that everyone should choose.
- Interact with thousands of brightly coloured fish and coral
- Delicious meals
- Night dive for those who are game there is plenty of action at night on the reef.
Top Deck Club Packages Include
- Top Deck Club accommodation including ensuite
- Delicious chef-prepared meals
- personal valet
- dinner under the stars
- breakfast in bed
- sunset cocktails
- late checkout
- evening turndown service
- snorkel and scuba diving equipment
- Sleep on the Great Barrier Reef with Reef Encounter, Cairns best Great Barrier Reef liveaboard
- A personal crew member for the duration of your liveaboard tour. This guarantees a personalised reef holiday, styled your way!
- Late check-out times. Top Deck Club guests keep their private cabin until departing Reef Encounter
- Private guided in-water tours – Tailored specifically to your ability and comfort level to ensure you get the most out of your Great Barrier Reef liveaboard!
- Superior Comfort – See “Top Deck Club Great Barrier Reef Accommodation” below
- VIP Meals – See “Top Deck Club Dining” below
- A variety of spectacular outer Great Barrier Reef locations during your stay
- Glass bottom boat tour
- On the voyage to Reef Encounter, you will have the option to listen to an informative Marine Biology presentation about the coral reef and marine animals
- Free luggage storage facility available at their offices in the Cairns City
- Daily transfers to the liveaboard vessel via a fast catamaran boat mean you can depart for your Top Deck Club liveaboard tour on a date that suits you – and stay as long as you desire. (Scenic Great Barrier Reef helicopter transfers to or from your liveaboard tour are an optional extra).
- introductory dive
- professional photographs
- scuba lessons
- barista coffee
- Reef Encounter is a barefoot product.
- light jacket
- casual resort wear
- For scuba divers
- certification card
Reef Encounter is positioned on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
How to get to Reef Encounter?
The first option if via our transfer vessel Reef Experience that departs Cairns daily at 8 am.
The second option is via a spectacular scenic helicopter flight over the Great Barrier and landing directly onboard Reef Encounter’s exclusive helipad.
Important information for scuba divers
This information is for all guests participating in scuba diving activities.
Australia has some of the strictest scuba diving rules globally and the safest scuba diving record. Please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws in Queensland, Australia.
Great Barrier Reef liveaboard boats are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all regulations.
To avoid disappointment, we recommend that all passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire. Some medical conditions, age and medications may prevent you from scuba diving.
It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef tour.
We are delighted to help you with any questions you may have. Please get in touch with our office on +61 7 4037 2700 or email our helpful team today.
Start with completing our scuba diving questionnaire here. Here you will find out if you require a medical.
Next, if you do require a medical consult your Doctor. You will need to obtain a Queensland Dive Medical using the Australian QLD Standard Form AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
Do not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive for a single no decompression scuba dive.
For multiple dives, do not fly for 24 hours after your last dive.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning, you must wait 24 hours after your dive. We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible.