Join Us on our luxury Liveaboard Great Barrier Reef.
Join our Top Deck Club Liveaboard and Discover why this is the best way to see Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
From the very beginning of your trip to the moment you step off the boat.
Our Luxury Liveaboard packages are the best way to discover Australia’s Outer Great Barrier Reef.
If you love excellent service, Top Deck Club is for you!
The VIP Top Deck Club guarantees a relaxing reef holiday, styled your way!
What is the Luxury Liveaboard experience?
Fantastic service – A VIP Top Deck Liveaboard holiday for people who wish to experience the best of the Great Barrier Reef in style!
Much like ‘first-class’ with an airline, it’s a tour tailored to your needs, so everybody’s Top Deck experience will be specialised.
Top Deck Club provides an unbeatable level of customer care. The package includes additional luxuries including a dedicated personal valet, late check-out times, deluxe three-course evening meals. Read on for more exclusive Top Deck Club service.
- A crew member just for you!
- Professional in-water guide for private scuba/snorkel tours,
- breakfast in bed,
- late checkout
A fountain of marine-life knowledge or all of the above.
From the moment you board until you wave goodbye, relax you will be in excellent hands.
- The best rooms on the boat
- Spacious en-suite cabins with uninterrupted ocean views, crisp Australian bed linen, plush bathrobes, towels and toiletries
- Champagne and a fruit platter await you upon arrival*
- An evening turndown service for your cabin
- Towels and toiletries
- *If you’re getting in the water, complimentary champagne will be served with your evening meal instead
- A deluxe three-course evening meal, freshly prepared by our onboard Chef each night of your stay.
- Chefs can cater to all dietary requirements for; Please advise our friendly team of any special requests upon booking.
- Choose to dine privately under the stars or join the rest of the guests in the spacious dining saloon Breakfast served to your suite
- Enjoy an Australian continental, or cooked breakfast served to you just the way you like it, or join the rest of the guests for a buffet-style breakfast served in the dining saloon*
- Complimentary sunset cocktail
- Appreciate ocean views from the sundeck or outdoor hot-tub as you sip a chilled Australian cocktail while watching the sunset over the sparkling Coral Sea …the perfect setting for photography lovers!
- Late check-out times! On your day of departure, Top Deck Club guests keep their cabin right up until the transfer vessel departs to take you back to Cairns
- On the voyage to Reef Encounter, you will have the option to listen to a marine biology presentation about the coral reef and marine animals
- Top Deck guests can also enjoy a selection of local press coffee, tea and juices
- On the journey back into the Cairns Marina enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and a cheese and fruit platter
Sample 2 Day Itinerary
7:30 am Breakfast onboard Reef Experience, Marlin Jetty “A” Finger, Cairns. Meet your Top Deck Attendant.
8:00 am Depart Marlin Jetty Marine Biologist Presentation Scuba Dive and Snorkel briefing
9:30 am Arrive Outer Great Barrier Reef ~ Transfer to Reef Encounter
10:30 am Snorkel Session – Sunbake and relax
12 Noon Buffet Lunch
1:30 pm Scuba Dive and Snorkel Session – Relaxation time
3:00 pm Cruise to our next Outer Great Barrier Reef Location
3:30 pm Scuba Dive and Snorkel Session – Relaxation Time
5:30 pm Sunset Cocktails
6:30 pm Dinner under the stars (weather permitting)
7:30 pm Night scuba dive, Relaxation time, Stargazing, board games or movie
6:30 am Early Morning Scuba Dive or Snorkel Session
7:30 am Breakfast served in your Cabin
8:00 am Cruise to next Outer Great Barrier Reef Site
8:30 am Scuba Dive or Snorkel session
10:30 am Scuba Dive or Snorkel session
Noon Buffet Lunch
1:30 pm Snorkel Session, Glass Bottom Boat Tour – Sunbake – Relax
3:00 pm Transfer from Reef Encounter to Reef Experience Wine, Cheese and Tropical Fruit Platters on return Journey4:30 pm Arrive at Marlin Marina Cairns Itineraries can change slightly due to different Seasons
How to Get There
Your transfer vessel, Reef Experience, departs from Cairns Marina: ‘A-Finger’ View map to Cairns Marlin Marina
Boarding commences at 7:30 am for check-in, directly on the vessel ‘Reef Experience.’
Arrive back to Cairns Marina at approximately 4:30 pm
Where Can I Park?
Several parking stations throughout Cairns that are in walking distance of the Marina. Click here to see where.
Important Information for Scuba Diving
Share our passion for the Great Barrier Reef.
We have a passion for showing you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, so please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws.
Queensland, Australia has some of the strictest scuba diving rules in the world but also the safest scuba diving record. The Queensland Government Code of Practice regulates us and comply with all regulations, including medical as is the law.
To avoid disappointment on your day of travel, we strongly recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire before booking.
Some medical conditions, age and medications may prevent you from scuba diving. It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
We are delighted to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected]
Or you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms ‘AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba DivingFor a single no-decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive. For multiple dives, you should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive. If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning you must wait 24 hours after your dive. We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible